Throughout the years, the impact of our work has been studied by numerous independent researchers. Visit the study links below to learn more.
To read more about the positive effects CSF is having on the lives of CSF Scholars and their families, you can view our newsletters and annual reports.
- Test-Score Effects of School Vouchers in Dayton, OH; New York City; and Washington, D.C.: Evidence from Randomized Field Trials (PDF)
- The Achievement Checkup: Tracking the Post-Elementary Outcomes of Baltimore Need-Based Scholarship Students (PDF)
- Using Experimental Economics to Measure the Effects of a Natural Educational Experiment on Altruism (Northwest Ohio Children’s Scholarship Fund) (PDF)
- The Effects of School Choice: An Evaluation of the Charlotte Children’s Scholarship Fund Program (PDF)
- A Descriptive and Comparative Study of the 2002/2003 School Year (Memphis Opportunity Scholarship Trust) (PDF)
- Final Evaluation Report: The Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia Program – September 2003 (PDF)
- Fall 2006 Update on Phase II of the Evaluation of the Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia Program – September, 2006 (PDF)
- Phase II, Annual Evaluation Report, The Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia Program Year Four – December, 2008 (PDF)